http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Friday, August 01, 2003

i'm dead... i just did some sports today... i tried what they call 'ultimate'... when i first heard about it, i just laughed... but after seeing a game and trying it, i'm interested and i just went to my first practice today... it's really hard and with my fitness level it's harder... do you ever had that feeling when your mind thinks you can run faster, but your body just gave up? that happened to me a couple of times... oh well... hopefully i'll be as fit as i was when i was 8 so that i can run for ages and be a good athlete... smoking and drinking sure damages the health...

tomorrow i'm off to hockenheim to watch the F1 race... don't have tickets, no place to stay, but it sure as hell will be fun... just watching those car pass by... hearing the sound of an F1 car... that's the best sound ever... trust me...

anyway, i'm dead... i should try streching my muscles next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home