http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Went to see Pirates of the Carribean last friday. I can't recall being on the disney-ride, but the movie sure feels like a disney movie. And Johnny Depp played a pirate who was blatantly gay. I've always imagined pirates as butch/macho guys, but I guess I have to expand my imagination. It's nice to see a lot of British actors in the movie. Geoffrey Rush, the girl from Bend It Like Beckham who looks a lot like Natalie Portman, Gareth Keenan from The Office, the dude from Coupling, and of course Orlando Bloom.

Saturday was just a day of hanging out with friends. Started at 0940 in the morning, all the way until 0240 at night. Haven't had company for so long in a while.

The weather has chilled out a bit. There is still sun, but temperatures are around 20. Way more comfortable.

There is a reorg going in my office and I have to take care of it. I hope I won't be the victim and maybe actually am able to gain advantage for myself. Althought that is very unlikely.

I'm sleepy. I wish I could be like Robbie and be in it for the money and to get laid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home