http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Friday, October 03, 2003

Have you ever had those days when you wake up in the morning and you just don't feel like doing anything? It was raining heavily when I woke up, so I felt like not doing anything. Unfortunately I have to go to work so I can't be doing what I wanted to do. The first rainy morning in ages. Summer's definitely gone.

I fucked-up my right knee. Playing football in the rain when it's slippery is not recommended. I need to buy some anti-inflammatory cream and put it on my knees. I also have to try give it some rest. Which I'll do in the weekend. No sports until at least Tuesday.

We were talking yesterday and we figured out how small this city is. Everybody seems to now everybody and it just goes round in circles. It's pretty weird. I must've been here for way too long.

"What? No beer????"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home