http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, October 21, 2003

If anybody asks me what my real job is, I always tell them "finance, you know, just making sure that 1+1=3". Which is exactly what I'm doing now. Oh well, at least it pays my beerbills and CD shopping habit (just bought Suede Singles today).

I'm going to be DJing on the 21st of Nov. Hopefully it goes through. It leaves me one month to find the right songs. I'll probably have to download 'em and burn 'em for one night although I'm against piracy. But I need the songs to be a good DJ. Any other idea?

Found this in the inside sleeve of Richard X' album, Richard X presents his X-Factor Vol. 1. Pretty good dance music.
----
Thank you for buying this music and for supporting the artists, songwriters, musicians and others who've created it and made it possible. Please remember that this recording and artwork are protected by copyright law. Since you don't own the copyright, it's not yours to distribute. Please don't use Internet services that promote illegal distribution of copyrighted muisc, give away illegal copies of discs or lend discs to others for copying. It's hurting the artists who created the music. It has the same effect as stealing a disc from a store without paying for it. Applicable laws provide severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorised reproduction, distribution and digital transmission of copyrighted sound recordings. To find legal downloads visit: http://www.musicfromemi.com.

Rich X says: 'The bell tolls for me then'
----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home