http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Thursday, October 23, 2003

I've been working like mad this week. Well, at least for my and this job's standards. Working hard means staying til 7 o'clock, not enough time to browse/chat, come in at 0830, actually do stuff, etc etc etc. I don't know why I'm not happy with this job. I don't do much, I can always blame someone else if there is a mistake, I get paid good enough, and I don't pay taxes. A friend said that the reason is because I'm too smart for this job. But I don't want bigger responsibilities or a more difficult job. Oh well, humans are never satisfied, are they?

It's getting awfully cold here. In 1 month time, the temperature has dropped by 15 degrees. That's a lot for me. Now I have to wear my winter coat. I didn't even had a chance to put my nice autumn jacket on.

Oh by the way: American Pie 3 = The Steve Stifler Show. And where the hell is Oz?

Got to get a nice shirt for this party next month. I promised her I will wear a nice shirt, because she only sees me in t-shirts. I'll try...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home