http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Sunday, November 02, 2003

I just came back from Milano to meet a highschool friend I haven't seen in ages. Spent most of my time here: walking around the shops helping my friend get gifts for everyone.

It took me 3 hours to drive the 320 km journey. It's a pretty nice ride. All I need is good music and something light to think about. We did go clubbing to Casablanca at Corso Como, but it was packed as hell. Weird music as well.

I'm not sure if I needed a weekend from home though. There was a halloween party I had to miss and other social events. But I'm not gonna regret it (unless somebody comes up with bad news for me from the party). And I got nice weather in Milano. Although my coughing didn't help me at all. I need to do something about my coughing. Maybe a bit of sleep? Or a bit of coughing medicine?

"uno grand birra. grazie mille!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home