http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Friday, November 07, 2003

I watched Matrix Revolutions last Wednesday. Turns out to be the simplest one of the trilogy. I'll probably write something about it in due course, when most people have seen it. Now I'm only waiting for Kill Bill vol.1 and Return of The King.

Got some email from friends from primary school. They all met up yesterday. I couldn't be there because I am halfway around the world. Turns out nowadays they talk about career, marriage, babies, pregnancy, business, etc etc. Where will I fit in with my pop cultural nonsense? I don't have a career (only a lousy job), I'm not married (yet), I have no kids (yet), I cannot be pregnant and I don't have money to start a business. Is my life standing still or are they all on accelerated growing-up mode? Maybe that's one reason I don't want to go back yet. Fear of growing-up. Sort of like that movie, Beautiful Girls.

Played sports again yesterday. Indoor. Wasn't too bad. Finished off by drinking a couple of pitchers of beer. Always good for the health, as recommended by the doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home