http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Sunday, November 09, 2003

just came back from Ben Harper's concert. it was awesome. i'll write about it tomorrow or something. for the moment i just have one small rant. why the hell do people go to concerts and then use earplugs to cover their ears??? that's like going to the movies and use sunglasses inside the theatre. bunch of weirdos. and then all the mingers who are basically standing less than 1 cm behind me, pushing and shoving all the time even though there is enough space to let me breathe. give me some space. or if you so desperately want to go up front, then go. i won't stand in your way. but stop standing just right behind me. it gets on my nerves, okay. and please take off those earplugs. if i ever become a musician and i see people wearing ear plugs at my gig, i will tell them to go home. it's only ben harper for christ sake. it's not as if it's death metal or sonic youth or posh spice or something.

i need sleep. whisky in tea is actually quite nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home