http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Totally random


A joke I heard on Conan O'Brien the other day:

"Ken Livingstone, the mayor of London, has called George W. Bush 'the greatest threat to planet earth'". (this was followed by a few boos and then lots of cheers, which I believe reflects what the American citizens think of him). "Upon hearing this, Bush replied 'But what about Godzilla?'"

That joke cracked me up. He's really funny, Conan. I like him better than Jay Leno or David Letterman, because his jokes are a bit more intelligent. Or either totally stupid. I guess it helps coming on later at night and having mostly students as audience.

-----------------------

Rolling Stone is a music magazine. It doesn't venture a lot into politics. But when they have an article like this, about Bush and his war against the environment, it is pretty clear that they are pissed as well at GWB. I believe what Bush and his men are doing against the environment is much more dangerous than what he is doing in Iraq. You can always get out of Iraq, apologize, and help rebuild the country and the region as well. But you cannot clean polluted air or water.

-----------------------

Speaking of music, here are the (secret) life and times of Chris Martin.

-----------------------

I'm looking up what kind of knee injury I have. It seems that it's a meniscus injury. How it happened exactly I don't know. Must have something to do when I tore a ligament in my ankle. As long as I wrap up my knee really strong and tight, I think I might make it until the end of snowboard season. Sometimes I wish I was 10 again, where I could do any sports without any worries. Nowadays I have to worry about both my ankles and my right knee. Soon it will be my hip, my back, my shoulders, etc etc etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home