http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

A baby


It's the second day of my two-weeks vacation and I'm already bored. Everyone else is still working. I should've worked, but then I'll be sitting in the office, bored as well. Might as well use that time to sleep more. I think I need some sleep. I need to find meself something to do. Maybe play playstation or something. Or read.

One of my best mates just had a baby daughter. We've known each other since we were 9 years old (that makes it 18 years of being friends), I hooked him up with the girl that he ended up marrying. And now he has a baby daughter. While I'm just wasting all my seeds. Pretty hard to imagine. I guess it's just me being stuck in my life, while his life has accelerated and left me where I am. But I am truly happy for him. Hopefully she grows up beautifully.

Just bought season 9 of Friends on DVD to keep me busy during these boring period.

Yesterday had a fancy birthday dinner at a restaurant that was way overpriced. It was just outrageous on how expensive it was. We ended up not eating a lot and not having dessert to push down the total bill. What'd you expect? We're all mid-twenties with normal jobs, we don't have money to burn (yet).

"Oh this is beautiful. Got to soak it up, got to soak it up"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home