http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, December 01, 2003

...:::|???|:::...


Went to see Kill Bill again yesterday. Not to see the details, but just to meet up with people. Otherwise the sunday would have been lonely and I hate loneliness. I'll probably see it again when vol 2 comes out. Do a Kill Bill night or something.

Saturday night was a weird night. Went to a Bulgarian birthday party, didn't know anyone there and I was totally underdressed (in my usual custom of sneakers-jeans-tshirt). Then went to another birthday party. Impressive place but not a lot of people. Ended in MoA, where they played good drum n bass to about 50 people. What's wrong with the drum n bass crowd here? There doesn't seem to be any. And when leaving MoA a group of people started accusing me of breaking into their car. As if I need to break into a Golf II. Luckily everything was sorted out perfectly by one guy who was still sober, although I wouldn't mind having a fight with his hyped up brother. Stupid cunts.

Today it's quiet again. The boss is not around (he's in the hospital). Don't know why and where. Should I know? Maybe I should. But that's not the point is it? The point is that he is in the hospital and that he won't come to work. Anything else is bonus information. At least for me. No wonder I spend my sundays looking for people...

Just got the Tenacious D DVD. They are one funny band. Jack Black is funny as hell. Can't wait to check the DVD out. I'm still waiting for School of Rock as well.

Tomorrow a groovy night? Hmmmm... Let me think...

My Geek Quotient is 30. "I should be congratulated for my coolness." That's what it said after the result came out.

Ajax 2 - feyenoord 0. Raffie, twice. The first one definitely one of the best goals.

"Are you the DJ?"
"I am a DJ, I'm not playing here though."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home