http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Thursday, December 04, 2003

Can't Stop


Why the hell does anybody want to sit in a glass box for 44 days without food? David Blaine did it and here is some explanation, although not a real explanation.

I need to pay my bills... shit...

Watched Coldplay's tour diary (from their DVD). They don't look like superstar at all. In fact, if Guy Berryman goes into the crowd at his own concert, I'm sure most of the people in the crowd won't realize it his him. Pretty cool documentary though. It seems that they do enjoy being a band and that they don't envy Chris going out with Gwynnie. They should play the heavy metal style Trouble, just like in their rehearsal. If I ever succeed in the music business and go touring, it'll probably be a lot like Coldplay.

Oh, look at this guy playing Super Mario Bros 3 in 11 minutes. Amazing!

Where the hell is my mate? I haven't seen her online, got a txt msg or received an email from her in ages. And I do have a good story to tell her.

Have fun tonight...

"17 without a purpose or direction" - Blink182 (you can change 17 to 27)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home