http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Finding Nemo



Finally watched Finding Nemo yesterday. I got to say that the people at Pixar are amazing. The made bugs alive, toys alive, created Monsters, and now they make fish alive. A cool adventure from the Great Barrier Reef all the way to Sydney.

Of course, being an animated movie, the prime market is kids so the story goes along with what kids want to see. But there are in-jokes that only grown-ups will get. For kids, it shows that if you believe in something you can do it. And for adults, it says that they should let something happen to their kids otherwise nothing will happen.

I spotted Buzz Lightyear and that green monster from Monsters, Inc. Couldn't find anything from A Bug's Life although my mate said that he thinks he saw Heimlich on the boat. But that will be confirmed in the DVD.

Now I feel like eating sushi... Hmmmm, nyam nyam...

btw, should I feel guilty that I'm just sitting here on my lazy ass not doing anything in the office because my boss is sick??? of course not!!! :D :D

Update on Raffie's goal: if you haven't seen his amazing goal, you should click here. Shades of van Basten's goal against Den Bosch (different in technique, but similar in skill and style).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home