http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Friday, December 05, 2003

Friday, I'm in ...


Yesterday I was waiting for a txt msg at night. I got it at around 22.30 saying "we are moving to la coupole, you coming?". I said "yeah, I'll meet you there" even though I had no clue where La Coupole was. So I called up Kyle who lives around the neighborhood of where La Coupole is supposed to be.

Me: "Kyle, do you know where La Coupole is?"
Kyle: "Yeah, it's there" (giving me directions). "What you doing there?"
Me: "Meeting up with some people."
Kyle: "Nice place. It's a strip club."
Me: "Whaaaat? You must be joking me!"
Kyle: "Nope, it is. And no matter what, just stick to beer dude."


I did find La Coupole and it turned out that Kyle's description was not far off. It wasn't an out and out strip club, but there were hookers, er, callgirls walking around and the place was full of sleazy men. In the night club there are a couple of stripper poles. Music was dodgy and it was overpriced as hell. I looked totally out of place, in my jeans and t-shirt. Luckily the people I met up with weren't exactly comfortable either, so we ditched the place and went to Soda instead. Much better! It ended up being a great night.

Tonight, the Sindy Christmas Ball. With Bjorn Again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home