http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Sunday, December 07, 2003

hungover


I woke up on Saturday afternoon (around 3 o'clock) with one of the biggest hangover ever. It took me about 4 hours to regain consciousness. And an aspirin.

It all started on friday afternoon. I had some drinks at my place, a couple of vodka redbulls etc. Then moved to the Inter-Continental for the Sindy XMas Ball. All dressed up in my suit and all (black suit, purple shirt, black tie). There I met up with everyone else and started partying. Bjorn Again played some ABBA songs, while I was away drinking some bad wine (and champagne and beer). In the other room there was latino music. My friend was going around saying "It's so easy" to me. Perhaps it was. Stayed there til around 4.30 (not sure about the exact time). I had to drag myself out of there. Went home and *boom* fell asleep. Until I woke up with a hammering head. The next day people were saying that I was in topform at the party. That means that I was truly wasted and made/was a whole lot of fun.

Yesterday we had a suprise dinner for josie. She didn't suspected anything. We made her pissed off at us (especially at me) so she was really suprised seeing that we were all there for the dinner. Everything worked out well as planned. "I love it when a plan goes well" (or something like that from Hannibal Smith).

Something interesting when I was talking with a friend on Tuesday. I said that basically I'm living the same way as when I was 17. The only difference is that now I have more money to waste instead of time, while 10 years ago I had more time to waste than money. Must be one of the most honest things I've ever said.

"you lying bastard!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home