http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Two more days


Two more days at work (today I only have half an hour left). Two more days and then I'm off for two weeks. Still don't know what to do though. I probably will be sleeping at home, buy a book, buy a DVD, buy loads of CDs, booze, weed, and try to entertain myself until I decide to get out of this place for the holidays. Maybe Amsterdam, maybe Paris, we'll see. I could go to Amsterdam and party at Innercity on the 20th but mentally (and a bit physically) I'm not ready yet. I also want to go snowboarding before christmas so that will most likely be on the 20th. It seems that I want to do a lot, it's just that I'm too lazy to do all the things I want. I guess that pretty much sums up my attitude towards life.

I got Five For Fighting's Something About You stuck in my head. Because of the Swatch ads. Having your music on big ad campaigns certainly helps sales. The Dandy Warhols had it when Bohemian Like You appeared on the Vodafone ad. Jet is doing it (Vodafone). Moby basically sold Play because of ads. And million more.

Clarence Seedorf missed a penalty (AGAIN!!!) in the Intercontinental Cup Final. When will he learn to shoot a penalty properly?

"you're really fit, you just have to work on your personality"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home