http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, January 05, 2004

Back in the office


It's official, vacation is over. After 5 minutes sitting at my desk (the amount of time to start my PC), I am bored already, wishing I could still be at home sleeping away doing nothing. Just as I expected. There are plenty of e-mails, but none important enough to give real attention to. I do have a couple of things, but without my colleague I can't do it. So I just browsed whatever. Found a job in marketing, maybe I should apply. Just for the heck of it. Checking my chances. Showing that I do want to go up the ladder (only to get a raise so that I can buy the sound system I want to).

I've been playing around with Friendster just for the hell of it. I now have 11 friends, with 3 awaiting confirmation. Still nothing compared to the friendster addicts who have at least 83 friends. Although I do wonder, how many of them do they really know? At least I can say that I know all of my friends, that I have spoken to them in person at one stage of my life. But still, 14 (or 11 at worse) is not a figure I should be bragging about.

"I wish you were here so that I can talk to you about my relationship"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home