http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Just


Yesterday I finally got the Lost In Translation soundtrack. It's wonderful, the songs really do remind me of the movie (and if that is not enough there is Bob Harris' karaoke version of that Roxy Music song). It seems that Sofia Coppola knows how to use music in her movie. Last time she asked Air to fill the music for Virgin Suicides, this time it's Kevin Shields (from My Bloody Valentine).

Anyway, it snowed last night and this morning the roads were full of snow. I decided to take the bus instead. What normally takes me 5 minutes by car or 10 mintes by bus, took me 45 minutes. The bus didn't show up on time, then it had to crawl on the road. But I was looking outside and enjoying the scenery. Snow is beautiful.

A friend quoted my blog on her blog. So now people will know this blog. It's funny that this friend is a real movie buff, but has never watched This Is Spinal Tap. Maybe it's just me being a pop culture fool, hence This Is Spinal Tap being one of the best movies ever for me.

"How can you enjoy life if you don't live it on the edge?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home