http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Pretentious, Hungover, Eastenders


Friday night we tried going to a club here. Five girls, two guys. In any normal city/club there will be no problem going in with that combination. But this club is just plain weird. At the door they let the first two girls in, then I came along with a girl and they stopped us asking for a fuckin membership card. One of the girls came back and said that I was with them and suddenly the bouncer says that we are too many. Too many!!! What the fuck is that line about? And to make it worse, as he was saying that a group of 10 was entering easily. Fuckin stupid asses! I don't know what their problem is. I mean I do have money and am willing to spend it inside, but apparently I'm not worthy for them. Fuckin ridiculous.

Saturday was my mate's birthday. We had dinner then drinks at the usual spot. I was DJing and had some good times. We finished two bottles of vodka. Ended up in a club. Dragged myself home.

I woke up at 9 because I had to go to Verbier. Turns out I have a huge hangover. So I was driving on auto-pilot and somehow made the 120km journey. But then I became sick. We ended up not skiing because of thick fog. So we just sat in the chalet and someone puts in a video tape of Eastenders. I drive all the way to Verbier, with a hufe hangover, risking people's lives, to watch Eastenders?

Snowboarding was replaced with a nice thermal bath. Now I'm all relaxed. All I need is some sleep. Well, lots of actually...

"you work with him? you're so lucky!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home