http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Sunday, February 08, 2004

Afterparty


It seems that on weekends I always end up in Shakers. It's not the most sophisticated places, but it's the place where everything lives up to expectation. As long as you don't have high expectations. Or any expectations.

Mexican food prevented me from getting drunk on saturday. It also prevented me from falling a sleep halfway during the night. After food, drinks obviously, followed by clubbing. Last time I went here I got rejected, but this time we got in. The music could have been better though. Imagine this sequence: Rock Your Body - Billie Jean - Holiday - Sweet Dreams. From Justin Timberlake to Eurythmics in less than 10 minutes! Crap DJ. I could've played much better.

Anyway, after that went to Shakers for 30 minutes because it was already closing time. Then we tried to get in an afterparty. My friend got in, I didn't. Apparantly it's full of people still loaded and wanting to party on forever. I gave up and signalled to her that I want to go home instead, so she chose to go home as well. Came back home at 6 or something. It's been a while that I came back at that time. And I wasn't even that drunk or tired.

Good news: Ajax beat PSV 2-1! It's about time they won against PSV at the ArenA.

Mental note to self: buy Championship Manager 03/04. Finally found the winning tactic!

"I said 'Maybe, you're gonna be the one who saves me.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home