http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Friday, February 27, 2004

Happy?


Today I'm a happy bunny. I finally got the CDs I've ordered from Amazon. Franz Ferdinand, The Stills (Logic Will Break Your Heart), Snow Patrol (Final Straw), and the music from 31 Songs. The postman delivered it to me yesterday, but I didn't have enough money to pay the duty tax (16.40) to him, only to remember 2 minutes afterwards that I do have an extra tenner tucked in my jeans. So this morning I had to queue up at the post office to get my package. Oh well, it's worth the wait. Finally some new CDs! And good ones as well.

At work my boss is not around. He's skiing. My other colleague is sick so she's staying in. So I'm the only one left of the team on this friday. It will be a miracle to see me here at my desk after 5 pm today...

On wednesday Ajax lost against Heerenveen, 4-1. Raffie wasn't playing, Zlatan is still injured, and I guess that the poor performance from recent games just culminated on wednesday. We're still 6 points in front of PSV, so there is still a nice lead. And I think that after this game, the players will be more motivated and they'll start to play better in the next games. A loss isn't always a bad thing.

Update on friendster: 51 friends and counting...

I just realized I got my paycheck two days ago! Whoopee!!!

"I say, 'Don't you know?'. You say 'Don't you know'. I say 'Take me out'."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home