http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Sunday, February 22, 2004

High class?


Friday we had a goodbye drink for a friend who is leaving New York. He found a job there and is starting next week. So now I have to find another drinking buddy... On that note, I did get drunk on Friday...

Woke up on Saturday, got out and did my normal Saturday walk around town. Bumped into some friends and accompanied them (two girls) for some shopping. I am reminded again how much I hate shopping with girls. But I just watched them shop cause I had a hangover and some music (Turin Brakes) so it's okay to wait outside a shop for 40 minutes while they try on everything.

Saturday night, a birthday party at a pub, then another goodbye party at a posh bar followed by a posh club. We got in, it was packed like hell - people just showing off - so I just left. Didn't want to buy a drink there because it's fuckin overpriced. I'd rather waste my money on a panini. Am I saying this right? I choose not to buy alcohol??? Oh my god, something is wrong with me...

It took me a while but I got out of the Crimson Room. Can you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home