http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Janet Jackson's boob/breast/tit


As a pop culture fool/nerd/victim I feel obliged to comment on Janet Jackson's "wardrobe malfunction" during her performance with Justin Timberlake at the Superbowl halftime. I know, I'm a bit late but then again Janet is also a bit late in showing her boob. From the way she sings/poses/dances, she should've shown her boobs ages ago.

Anyway, I think most of you know what happened. If not, you can watch it here. Justin was singing Rock Your Body with Janet and by the time he got to "gotta have you naked by the end of this song" his hand moved across Janet's breast and ripped of a piece of her dress, showing her boob. For a moment we get to see her boob, before she covers it up. Afterwards, Justin claimed it was a "wardrobe malfunction". However, the timing couldn't be better so I believe that it was intentional. Add to that the fact that Janet had a nipple shield on her nipple and that Justin's tearing could NOT be an incident. Go look at the video again.

There are a couple of reasons for this. Justin wants to get back at Britney who snogged Madonna at the MTV Awards and Janet needs publicity. In fact, the next day she came out with a new single. Coincidence? I don't think so! And this way she diverts a bit of the attention from her brother as well. And I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Anyway, her boob is not that nice anyway. I've seen better...

"Gotta have you naked by the end of this song."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home