http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Saturday, March 20, 2004

Advanced Open Water Diver


I finished my PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course today. It consisted of 5 additional dive, each of them having a special focus. It's pretty cool to go diving all the way to 30m, or to dive at night. Anyway, no more diving for me, but now I got my certificates so I can dive wherever I want.

Thursday night I got so hammered. We were celebrating the end of our Open Water course and started downing alcohol since 6 pm. At one moment I climbed up a palm tree, then realized there were barbwire (I was barefoot) walked on it, jumped off and landed on my back inches away from concrete. Oh well, one more thing to add to the list of stupid things I've done when drunk. Apparantly I was entertaining that night (which is always a good sign).

I'll be leaving Koh Tao on monday. I'm a bit sad that I have to leave. I'm having such a good time here, hanging out meeting people doing different stuff on a nice tropical island. Well at least I can say that I've been there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home