http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, March 29, 2004

Dance


It's still a weird feeling being home after that nice relaxing vacation in Koh Tao. If only I could stay longer there. Or not come back at all or something. People are never satisfied, are they?

Anyway, back to Switzerland. The weather is starting to pick up and getting a bit nicer although still cold. The sun is out and the time has changed (daylight savings time) so the days will seem longer. As long as it doesn't rain it will be alright.

Friday went out, to combat any jetlag I have. Nomad was having a NY disco DJ or something and it was indeed some disco songs, 80s style new wave disco shit. Really cool. Saturday had a housewarming party. I fell asleep on the couch, woke up and realized almost everybody left. So I jumped in my car and headed to Shakers. Had fun in Shakers. Being able to dance helps a bit I guess...

If you haven't guessed already, the pic is of my tattoo. It means dragon, cause I was born in the year of the dragon. Somehow I'm proud of this thing. I designed it myself. The wound is healing pretty good so in a couple of days the real tattoo can be seen.

"Dance. Nothing left for me to do but dance."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home