http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Football


Every week I play football with the office team. Usually it's just an easy game, the skills or physical level is minimum. But one guy had this idea to enter our office team into the league of corporations. We agreed, and now every week we are playing other teams. Real football. Totally different than what I'm used to. Yesterday was my first match with the team and I can feel the difference. I don't have time to control the ball, do a fancy trick, hell I didn't even kicked the ball properly (only once, and that was from a free kick). More practice and trainig and we will get there. If I continue like this, my physical level will (hopefully) go up.

Tonight: Holland vs France, football friendly. Some big names are injured and/or tired (vNistelrooy, Stam, Seedorf, Kluivert, Robben, Zidane, Vieira, Pires) but it still be an interesting game. Raffie will start the game, maybe Sneijder as well. Heitinga should start as there are not much defenders left and hopefully de Jong will get some first minutes. These four guys are truly the future of Oranje (with Robben, Stekelenburg and vPersie as well).

Watched Along Came Polly the other day. A girl like Polly would be an ideal girl for me at the moment. Better if she actually looked like Jennifer Aniston. The movie itself is just a rip-off of There's Something About Mary. Too bad for Aniston and Stiller as it could have been so much better.

"everything... is everything"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home