http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, March 15, 2004

Koh Tao, day 1


Finally made it to a beach. Yesterday night I went to the meeting point in Bangkok at 8 pm. A girl walked us to the bus stop (which was 5 minutes walk from the meeting point) where we waited for one and a half hour. At 9.30 pm the bus came, we stepped in and it left at 10 pm. It's supposed to be a Super VIP Deluxe bus. It probably was in 1973. Anyway, I couldn't sleep much in the bus. Not enough alcohol I reckon. We got to Chumpon at 5 am in the morning where we waited for another one and a half hour before loading up to the ferry. It's supposed to be a super-fast ferry. It probably was in 1974. Anyway, got to Koh Tao at 10 am where I (and some other people were picked up by someone from the diving shop. Then to Sairee on a pick-up. Finally got there after a long and tiring journey but it was worth it. Just look at the picture. That is the actual beach I am staying at. Yes, you can envy me, hahahahaahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home