http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Koh Tao, day 2


I did my confined water sessions for the PADI Open Water Course. It's pretty basic, but it was fun nonetheless. Being underwater in really clear water, with some fish swimming around us is fun. Tomorrow will be the real dive though. Hope that I make it.

The beach looks lovely in the morning, during lunchtime, and at night. I got to see an amazing sunset at Dry Bar. It's one of the most loveliest I experienced. Just sitting there with a beer and some chill out music playing in the back. Couldn't ask for more.

I almost finished my book, so I have to get a new book. Not sure what to get but anything will be worth reading around here. I'll just scoure the used books shop.

If only life was like this... I'll be loving it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home