http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, March 08, 2004

My Shoulder Hurts


It's the result of a good weekend up in Ovronnaz. Spent saturday and sunday snowboarding and the snow must have been the best snow I've boarded on ever. It was pure powder and I was just loving it. I did some jumps and one must have resulted in my shoulder hurting now. Oh well, at least I had a good time. The weather wasn't all that though, on saturday it was thick fog and snow, but on sunday the sun came out a couple of times.

And saturday after skiing we went to the thermal bath. Now that is nice, dipping and playing around in a nice warm swimming pool. I got rid of all my aches there. And with 25 other people, it's just plain fun. The fun hit peak after dinner, when suddenly there was a snowball fight. We might all be in our twenties, but when there's snow (and alcohol), we all turn into little kids. Especially me.

Got home a bit early on sunday, which is perfect cause I needed to do my laundry anyway. Then I watched the F1 race from Australia which I recorded. I almost fell asleep. Yeah Schumi & Ferrari won, and except for two/three moments, the rest is plain boring. If this is the preview of the season then it's going to be a long long season. So here's hoping it's not.

One of my best friend got married on saturday. She was the voice of my university band and out of 5, 4 are now married. I'm the last man standing. Which is fine, cause I don't see the need for me to get married soon. But weirdly enough, on sunday night I was talking to an 18 year old girl and she is dying to get married. She says that it will solve all her problems and that being a good housewife is what women end up doing anyway. She must be from another planet (or maybe it is me who is from another planet). Or maybe she just hasn't tasted the real world yet. Whatever, I still need a girlfriend first anyway before even thinking of marriage.

"on the inside, boyz will be boyz"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home