http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Friday, March 05, 2004

Start Your Engines


After months and months of no real activity, Formula 1 is now back again! The first race is this weekend in Melbourne, Australia. Before all the teams were busy presenting their cars, signing drivers, doing promotional work, signing drivers, signing sponsors, changing regulations, etc. But now it's the real thing, the race.

Last night the first practice session went underway. Ferrari was dominant and if these are the times that will reflect the season, expect another 2002 season. I (and a bunch of other F1 fans) are hoping that this is not the case. I'm fucking bored of seeing the red car win without anyone able to challenge them. So here's hoping for the best.

Too bad I can't see the race live. I'm going up this weekend to Ovronnaz for a weekend of snowboarding, thermal bath, table football (or foosball accordning to Chandler and Joey), and beer. It'll be fun, although the weather is going to be a bit shite.

Next week I'm off for holidays and I haven't done any planning yet. I still don't know if I should get a backpack or just carry my trusted Nike sportsbag. Any ideas? I'm not going to bring a suitcase. That's just not me.

"I didn't like you back then. I thought of you as an arrogant boy."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home