http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Tattoo


I did it. I got a tattoo. It was on my 'to do in Bangkok' list so I just did it. Kinda did it by accident. I did have the design on me (of 'dragon' in chinese - I was born in the year of the dragon) and while I was walking down the mall today I saw a tattoo shop. In a decent mall. So I stopped and asked how much etc etc and 30 minutes later a woman was hurting me with her needle while saying 'relax, relax, not hurt'. It does hurt woman!!!

But the pain didn't last long. Only about 20 minutes. Once I can post pictures, I'll post a picture of my tattoo and you can judge whether it looks good or not.

I got my new cleats/football shoes today. A pair of nice Adidas. Not bad.

Passed by Patpong today. I can safely say: I've seen it all.

Anyway, this is my last night here in Bangkok so I'm going to go to Lava and see what's happening there. After Dry Bar, Lava is a nice place to got to as well (although country miles behind Dry Bar).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home