http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

6230


I just got a new phone yesterday. Not because it's the latest fashion or something, but just because I need one. My 7650 is getting old. The battery is leaking, so it doesn't last long anymore, and the on/off button isn't working. So I went out and got the latest 6230.

Unfortunately, I couldn't transfer all the numbers from the 7650 to the 6230. I do have a back-up but it's in this weird file format. I have some on Lotus Notes and Outlook, so I will be entering them manually. What pisses me off more is the fact that I can't connect my new 6230 to my PC at home because of some Bluetooth problems. I need it to connect, so that I can upload songs to my phone and listen to them (I want to put on Snow Patrol's Crazy In Love on my phone).

Oh well, so for the time being it's manually entering phone numbers. For the moment only important people. You lot will be entered later...

Tomorrow I'm off to Amsterdam for Koninginnedag. Hooray!

"Earth will become Saturn II
With all those rings around the world"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home