http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, April 12, 2004

Cote d'Azur


Friday until Monday is Easter weekend. Staying in town is useless as everything is closed and everybody is gone. So I have to be away as well, obviously. I didn't got the phone call I was waiting for but on Thursday night I bumped into my friend in Shakers and we decided to go away on Friday morning.

Friday 10am, we're off to South of France, or better known as Cote d'Azur. First stop is Nice. We drove through rain (and a bit of snow), Italy, and a huge traffic jam at Mont Blanc. We made it to Monaco where I had to do one lap of the circuit. They're already preparing for the GP over there. Had dinner there and set off to Nice.

Got there, still raining, it took us a while (and a few tries) to get a hotel room. We're soaking wet hopping in from one hotel to another. Luckily we found one. Afterwards we looked for something to do at night. We had no clue where the pubs were so we walked and walked, following people and sound. We finally found the old town, but apparantly at 12.30 all pubs are full. Oh well, I'm fucken tired anyway...

Next day was dedicated to sitting on the beach enjoying the sun and scenery. And a bit of shopping as well. I finally got the Asics I wanted. Dinner and then went out. Found the pubs on time and I was drinking like crazy as usual.

Saturday was driving day. From Nice we drove along the coast to Cannes. Had lunch over there, enjoyed the scenery and the Harley's that was parked in front of the main building. Then to St. Maxime where we met up with some friends. Pretty nice. Then our last stop: St. Tropez. This is the place where all the rich and famous go. We're not rich, nor famous, so we just wanted to see (and feel) what it's like to be rich and famous. The conclusion: definitely not my style, although if I do have tons more money I probably be interested.

At 21.45 we left St. Tropez. At 03.00 we hit Geneva.

"So let me hold you, girl caress my body, you got it going crazy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home