http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Thursday, April 08, 2004

Easter weekend


Woohoo, a long weekend. Friday and monday off. I love weekends like this. But only for the fact that I don't have to go to work. The rest usually stays the same. Even worse actually, cause the shops will be closed on friday, sunday, and monday. Damn! Well, if all goes well I might leave the town for a couple of days. Where, I don't know yet. It all depends on a phone call saying "yes" or "no". If "yes", I'll hop in my car, pick up my mate, and we'll drive off to a nice sunny place. If "no", I'll hop in my car, meet my mate in the usual cafe, and drink tons of alcohol but stay in this town. Simple, innit?

I'm listing my record collection on the web. Once I've entered all 400+ cds and 150+ lps I'll give the link. Actually when my cds are in. LPs can come later.

One of my mates decided to put up a blog. Too bad it's in Indonesian (not for me, but for you who can't read Indonesian). This guy has amazing writing skills, and tons of knowledge to back it up. I definitely learned a lot from him, especially how to write.

A friend of me, who reads this blog regularly, said to me that I need to update it more. My reply: "I don't know what to write." I might be having what they call writer's block. I'm thinking of putting stories of my life, but I should just go back to my roots and write about popculture. I just haven't encountered any pop culture experience worth writing about.

Friendster update: 121 friends and counting...

"Shake it like a polaroid picture"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home