http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Windowless


For the past couple of days I don't have a car. Well, I do have a car, it's just that I cannot use it. The window fell down. Something snapped in the railing and voila, I cannot close the window anymore. Technically I can still drive it, no problem with that. It's just the parking that worries me a tiny bit. Would you leave your car unattended in a public parking spot with the window wide open (which I've done inadvertently twice but luckily nothing happened)? So I'm not taking any risks and have to do without a car until it gets fixed tomorrow.

I saw The Passion of the Christ the other day. Yes it's a bit gore, but it's exactly what was written in the bible. At least the bible I know. Maybe it has changed, who knows? And how do I know what's in the bible? Well, I used to have a religious girlfriend.

Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block.

"I wanna be forgotten. And I don't wanna be reminded."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home