http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, May 10, 2004

Kampioenen!!!


It's official, Ajax are the Dutch Eredivisie Champions of 2003-2004. They beat NAC Breda 2-0 yesterday and made it impossible for PSV to catch them in the last game. Big up for my team!!! Although if only they did it last week while I was in Amsterdam, I could've been celebrating at Leidseplein as well. Now just hoping for a good Euro for Raffie, Sneijder and Heitinga (and maybe de Jong and Stekelenburg).

The weekend was a bit weird. Weather was awful, it was winter all over again. Friday night checked out Coolheure; saturday went to Huttwil to play the Swiss Cup, took the train back and then checked out norma; sunday cleaned up my place and watched a boring F1 race from Barcelona. Capped it off by watching American Splendor on DVD.

And then I woke up today with the sun shining...

"Tell me why I don't like mondays?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home