http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, June 07, 2004

Weird Weekend


It all started on Friday. There was a birthday party, I was DJing, and the party rocked. Obviously I got drunk as everybody was giving me drinks (oh, it's so nice being a DJ). At 2 we left the place. Received a message so I took a wingman and headed to norma. Got there, found the objective only to be told that it won't work. What follows was probably one of my stupidest moments, all because I was under the heavy influence of alcohol.

Slept till Saturday evening, woke up, walked around and somehow bumped into the people from norma the previous night. I got myself invited to a bbq on sunday. Then I started the night at Pickwick's for the Holland vs Ireland match. If Holland plays like that, no way they will win Euro2004. (There's still consolation though as Germany was beaten 2-0 by Hungary). Had a couple of pints, drove around while getting some advice, antidote then shakers. What happened in Shakers is a total blank, all I remember was that I didn't stay long.

Sunday rollerbladed around, found some people, threw some frisbees, went to the bbq, smoked some, fell a sleep while Island In The Sun was playing on the telly when Caitlin and Charlie were walking down their office. Why do they have to air that particular episode?

"We can take it slowly. Just take all the time you want, I'll just be playing frisbee..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home