http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Sunday, August 08, 2004

iPod


I finally got it. An iPod. It's a bit weird that a music lover like me took ages to get an MP3 player. First I thought I would do fine with a portable CD player. But after a while I felt that one CD at a time is just not enough. Then I heard about the iPod mini, so I decided to buy one. At that time it was only out in the US and here in Europe it's been on hold.

The iPod mini finally came out two weeks ago. I ran to all the stores that carry apple products, but none of them had one. Then I kept coming back everyday and hassling the same guys. They all said "we don't have any". At the same time, the 4th generation of normal iPod came out. With a price difference of only 80chf, I'm getting 16GB more space. The only reason I wanted the iPod mini is because of the color.

But I had enough of waiting. I found a discount coupon for 6% and bought the normal 20GB one. And I love it! I've been playing around with my music, trying to put in all the music I have, creating playlists, looking for rare mixes on the net, etc.

They say that battery life is not good at all with the iPod. So what? At least I have one and it's good. I'm a happy man right now.

Oh, and here's what's on my iPod at the moment. I'll put a link on the right bar and will update it everytime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home