http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, August 23, 2004

Mystery


Last weekend was spent in Amsterdam. A place very close to my heart, because I was born and raised there. My main reason of going was to go to Mysteryland, the big party festival. But I was also there to meet friends, meet cousins, have fun, show the way to friends who are over, and obviously to party!

It's funny how in one weekend I feel a lot of things were going on and I became one weekend more wiser, stupider, funnier, desperate, victorious, naughty, or whatever. But it doesn't happen all weekends, only a few. But this weekend is one of those weekends were I grew up. A bit. And it made me realize some stuff. Just some.

Mysteryland is awesome. 50,000 people partying to different music. From hardhouse to chill. There were about 15 stages with different music iun each one of them. The big DJs were playing as well. Paul van Dyk, Tiesto, Erick Morillo with Tommy Lee on the drums, Benny Banassi, Sven Vath, etc. Hed Kandi had their own pavillion. Everyone was happy even though it was muddy. All in all just a f*ckin great party! I had so much fun.

I also got a new Ajax poster for my office cubicle wall. A new season, a new poster.

"Take it and you'll feel relaxed and light"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home