http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Wednesday Special


I'm still busy with my iPod. Looking for songs, importing CDs, correcting song infos, creating playlists, etc. One of my aims is to get the songs and (if possible) make the playlists according to the latest Q (1010 songs you must own). If not, then at least the 10 songs that someone MUST have. I have about 5 of them on CD, a couple on vinyl, and some I just have to purchase somewhere. Maybe when iTunes will be available here.

Other random stuff:
* The weather is getting crap here. Last night I went out wanting to have a nice drink. I didn't count on the rain that was pouring all night long. Today as well, the clouds have already gathered and it looks like it's going to rain. Hey, now it's clearing up again.
* My knee is hurting everytime I try to bend it. I think there's something wrong with the cartillage, so I'm resting it for a while. A while for me means about two days. Maybe less. But I have to rest it otherwise I won't be able to run and play in September. My elbow still hurts, but I've given up on that one.
* I just ordered a couple of CDs from Amazon. I've been looking for these CDs for ages and can't find them here. But I'm sure by the time I get the albums from Razorlight, Ambulance Ltd and The open, I will find those albums here. It's always the case.
* I need the new Ajax squad poster. The one I'm looking at everyday (it's on my office cubicle wall) is from the 2003-2004 season and it has players that already have gone away or should/might go away: Andre Bergdolmo, Cristian Chivu, Andy van der Meyde, Cedric van der Gun, Abubakari Yakubu, Jelle van Damme, Wamberto, Sander Boschker, Petri Pasanen, Jari LItmanen, Nourdin Boukhari and Hatem Trabelsi. I'll get one when I go to Amsterdam next week.
* Friendster update: I'm at 207 friends but feel to lazy to add people. I open it to see what's on the bulletin board but I don't spend a lot of time on it anymore. Maybe it shows how good of a friend I am? That I prefer direct interaction instead of virtual friendship.

Anybody out there who wants to go out on a date with me sometime? Only one condition: must be female. If you're interested you can call me, send an sms, e-mail me, or just leave a comment.

"I want to get away, I need to get away"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home