http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, September 13, 2004

Wild Horses


This morning I went to the airport to say goodbye to my dear friend. She's going away for a year (maybe even more) to work in another continent. I've known her for almost 4 years and she is one of my closest friends here. So all the best of luck for my friend.

Last weekend I had the national championships again. Won 2 out of 3, not bad. But when will I ever learn that playing sport with a hangover is not good at all???

Although it's still sunny outside, it seems like summer is gone. Well almost. When the sun is not out it's already a bit cold. And windy. And rainy.

I thought it was going to be a good day. Then I forgot my sunglasses and earphones for my iPod. I just hope it won't be any worse.

"I have my freedom but I don't have much time"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home