http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Busy Bee


I don't know when I was ever this busy at work. I had a couple of busy days during my 4 years here, but never like this. It's going to be a hectic week and it's just weird, from not being busy for 4 years to suddenly being busy for a whole week.

You might be asking the question, 'if he is so busy, how can he have time to update his blog?'. The answer is because I don't care. I know I should be doing other stuff but at the moment I need 5 minutes of distraction. Enough time to update my blog.

At home I just installed Windows XP. I have been using Windows 2000 NT for ages and decided to upgrade it to XP (afetr much hassle from my tech-geek friends). I did it and now I have trouble connecting to the internet. Also I had to re-install the drivers for my soundcard. And I almost forgot the password for the administrator. Yeah right XP is better!

And things aren't looking too rosy for Ajax...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home