http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Monday, October 24, 2005

Champs-Elysees

I'm in Paris now. It's supposed to be a nice and romantic city, a shopping heaven, but I just realised that Paris is a bit shit.

I was staying at a hotel close to Champs-Elysees because the Canadian Embassy that I have to go to is situated nearby. So I was put in a three-star hotel for 120 Euros a night. And the hotel turns out to be pretty shit for that price. I've stayed in many hotels and I have stayed in nicer hotels that cost way less. It's just so overpriced.

And then I go walking around after I secured my Canadian visa. You want to go have a look in the Louis Vuitton shop? Go stand in line as if you're going to the hottest night club in town.

Everything is overpriced and not as nice as it should be.

Oh well, it is the capital of France so what'd you expect??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home