http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Beer

I was chatting with a friend the other day. She was doing a case study on beer bottles and asked me what brands of beer I have tried. I did try a list but then it dawned upon me that the list is very long.

Heineken, Kronenburg 1664, Cardinal, Feldschlossen, Hopfenperle, Amstel, Grolsch, Bavaria, Foster's, Carlsberg, Bitburger, Beck, Warsteiner, Lowenbrau, Braugold, Erdinger, Veltins, Peroni Molson, Harp, Bishop's Finger, John Smith, Carling, Bintang, Anker, Stella Artois, Stella, Budvar, Pilsner Urqnuell, Fin du Monde, Duvel, Chimay, Tiger, TsingTao, Asahi, Sapporo, Singha, Chang, Budweiser, Miller, XXXX Castlemaine, Victoria Bitter, Corona, Desperado, San Miguel, Estrella Damm, brands that I forgot after trying it, lots of local microbreweries, and the list goes on and on.

While I was reading TIME magazine there was an article on a bar called Delirium Cafe in Brussels. That place is now on top of my "places to go" list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home