http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Everything iPod

When I was in Montreal I picked up a book titled "iPod, Therefore I Am" by Dylan Jones. It tells the story of the Apple, of the iPod and of the music of Dylan Jones. A great book if you are a music fan like me, better yet if you are an iPod fan as well. Turns out that I'm not the only one who seems to be obsessed by an iPod.

Since I got my new used car I couldn't play my iPod on my car anymore. It was frustrating as hell as I had to bring my CDs to my car. So I looked around for ways to make my iPod play on my car stereo. I went to this multimedia car mechanic who offered a solution for CHF 580 (around USD 650) where he connects my iPod through my car stereo via the CD changer input. Sound quality is really good but is very pricey. So I looked around on the internet and found that Griffin has a RoadTrip. It's better than the iTrip so I went straight to ebay and found one there for half the retail price (including shipping).

I just got it today and it works really well although the sound quality is not the best. Oh well, it gives me time to save money and get a better solution. But for the moment I am happy that I can listen to my iPod again on my 5 minute drive to and from work.

Honestly, I cannot leave my home without my iPod. I think it's the best invention ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home