http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Lost...

Last weekend we went skiing/snowboarding in Ovronnaz. It was full of fresh snow, amazing to snowboard on! Had fun in the themal bath as well, and a tomato fondue to cap it off.

When I was putting on my gear, I clearly remembered putting my mobile phone in the inside pocket of my jacket. I took my snowboard and attacked the fresh powder and by the time I stopped for lunch I looked in my pocket to not find my mobile phone.

Yep, I lost my mobile phone.

Fortunately I backed up the data. Unfortunately, the back up was from September 2005 and only works on the same model (Nokia 6230). Which means I can only get the data back if I buy the same model.

So now I'm on the hunt for a new mobile (a Nokia 6280 perhaps? or a N91?) and all the people's phone numbers. If you think yours was on my contact list, then let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home