http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Crash

Yesterday I finally watched the movie that won this year's Oscar for Best Picture.

Got to say that it was a really good movie.

The movie handles a hot and delicate issue very well. And I think it fits well with my thinking that everyone is a racist to a certain extent. It's just whether you then act on it or not that makes the difference.

I would like to say that I am not a racist but I have been guilty of saying some stuff that can be classified as "racist" even though I did not mean it that way. Or thinking that I have been a victim of a "racist remark/action" even though that might not have been the case at all.

It's hard to be politically correct all the time but when all that matters is being a human being, then everything will be politically correct. You just can't force it. And that message was well send via Crash.

"Maybe tomorrow I'll find my way home"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home