http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Bristol & Sainsbury's

Last weekend me and my girlfriend went to Bristol in the south-west of England. It's the town where she went to university and we also visited a friend who just had a cute little baby girl.

Bristol is a very nice town. Lots of things to see and do and it's very green. It definitely has that "student" air to it. On Saturday we stayed in a beautiful hotel in the countryside, about 20 minutes drive from Bristol (after we have visited the local mall of course).

But what amazed me most was Sainsbury's. We went to it just before going to the airport to pick up some stuff. First of all, I'm amazed we can go there on Sunday whereas here it's impossible to do so. Second, it's just full of good stuff and you can get anything you ever wanted. I move to England just to be near a Sainsbury.

And Alka-Seltzer is a miracle drug...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home