http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

After 30, part 2

A couple of weeks ago I blogged about a music project by a friend of mine about life after 30. After hearing the song and reading his blog, I got into contact with him and managed to blag my way onto the second part of his project. I recorded a couple of words about being 30-something, sent it via email and now you can hear it in the second part (I'm not telling what I said or which voice I am, you can figure that out easily).

Whereas the first part was more prog-rock-ish, the second one sounds a bit like being at a rave. He says that the influences were Kraftwerk and Brian Eno but for the younger-at-heart generation it's more New Order or perhaps even DJ Tiesto :D. I can imagine myself dancing drunkenly in a big club at 4am to this song.

Get the second part here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home