http://www.makepovertyhistory.org

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

IQ

I was a bit bored today and I inadvertently clicked on an IQ test advertised somewhere on a webpage. As the first couple of questions were interesting, I decided to to all 40 questions and see what the results are.

Here is the result:

Congratulations, anakzaman!
Your IQ score is 138

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns.
So what does it mean to have an IQ of 138? I googled it and found that I have a "very superior" intelligence quotient and that I am brighter than about 99% of the population. Apparently I should be a Top Civil Servant, a Research Scientist, Engineer, Physician, Surgeon, or at worse a Lawyer.

I'm none of those, so am I wasting my intelligence?
Or is it just a scheme so that someone can send more spam to me, making me the fool?

Incidentally, the score is about the same when I did a proper IQ test when I was 12 and 15.

Maybe I am a genius. Yeah, right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home